ESA Erasmus Student Association was founded in 2017 by the willingness of a group of young people who wanted to propose something completely new in the broad panorama of Erasmus associations.
Since the first months the Association has been a great success, coming to propose a support service of the highest level developed through the establishment of a welcome office open every day and the realisation of a huge number of events of many different kinds, grown to be real references points for the entire international citizen community.
- Over 800 members annually;
- The organization of 200 events a year, including parties, tours, trips and much more;
- A welcome desk open every day from September to May during the afternoon;
- A support and assistance program consisting in offering a free pick-up service, help in finding a housing solution suitable for the needs of a university student, bureaucratic support and university and citizen orientations;
- The creation of the”Be Naples” project, a free guide distributed in digital format aimed at promoting the city’s territory by improving the experience in Naples for all Erasmus students and under 35 tourists;
- A service card among the most authoritative in the broad city panorama, with over 30 agreements with commercial activities, territory excellences.